Sunday 3 May 2009

Truckfest

Today the family travelled down to Peterbourogh to Europe's Larges Truck Show. I visited this show many times both as a spectator and exhibitor so it was nice to return with my wonderful family.
The Show was packed with very kind of truck you could imagine.






Most of the trucks have some beautiful artwork and we all had our favourites.





The Show always has some Celebrities here and this year was no exception. We met Ice Road Truckers Rick Yenn He signed a DVD for us and was thrilled to have his picture taken with Ceienna.






I loved This one.

Also at the show this year was the Trucks used in Top Gear. We also Watched the Monster Trucks at the Show we all enjoyed this, This years trucks were Bigfoot 17 my favourite and a truck very close to my heart, Thunderfoot and Slipknot.




The Top Gear Trucks

This truck was loved by the whole family. Lol wonder why.