Tuesday 22 September 2009

Birthday Thoughts From Mummy


Had a great day with my beautiful little boy today. I cant believe he is 3 today. I remember the day he was born so well, So many wonderful Memories, Especially the first morning in hospital. He is such a Talented little lad with so much going for him i know for sure he will go far in life and nothing will ever stop him or hold him back. I hope he will learn from my mistakes in life and takes ever opportunity with both hands. Kellyn is fantastic at communication now he reminds me of Del Trotter in miniature always dealing in something. He is now beginning to Read and Write. He is fabulous at his alphabet, Colours and Counting . Kellyn is a fabulous Big Brother he looks after his Sister well and teaches her lots of different things even telling her stories and reading books with her. I know Kellyn will go so far in life and will continue to impress everyone he comes into contact with. Here's to my wonderful oldest boy Kellyn.